Car hire in the most popular European destinations
Car hire in north and south America
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR), United Kingdom
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW), United Kingdom
- London Stansted Airport (STN), United Kingdom
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), United Kingdom
- Manchester Airport (MAN), United Kingdom
- London Luton Airport (LTN), United Kingdom
- Belfast Airport (BFS), United Kingdom
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), United Kingdom
- Bristol Airport (BRS), United Kingdom
- Glasgow Airport (GLA), United Kingdom
- Lisbon Airport (LIS), Portugal
- Faro Airport (FAO), Portugal
- Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO), Italy
- Porto Airport (OPO), Portugal
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), Italy
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), France
- Madrid Barajas Airport (MAD), Spain
- Florence Airport (FLR), Italy
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), Spain
- Munich Airport (MUC), Germany
- Dublin Airport (DUB), Ireland
- Gran Canaria Airport (LPA), Spain
- Geneva Airport (GVA), Switzerland
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE), Spain
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport (FLL), Florida, United States
- San Francisco Airport (SFO), California, United States
- New York City John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), New York, United States
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), Florida, United States
- Miami International Airport (MIA), Florida, United States
- Las Vegas Airport (LAS), Nevada, United States
- Mexico City Airport (MEX), Mexico
- Cancún Airport (CUN), Mexico
- Vancouver Airport (YVR), British Columbia, Canada
- Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ), Ontario, Canada
- São Paulo Guarulhos Airport (GRU), São Paulo, Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Galeão Airport (GIG), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- São Paulo Congonhas Airport (CGH), São Paulo, Brazil
- Santiago Airport (SCL), Chile
- Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport (SDU), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bariloche Airport (BRC), Argentina
- Punta Arenas Airport (PUQ), Chile
- El Dorado Airport
- Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport (EZE), Argentina
- Montevideo Airport (MVD), Uruguay
Advantages of hiring with Rentcars
Best price: up to 30%OFF
Get access to the best deals from global car rental companies, discounts of 30% and even more exclusive offers all year long.
Bookings with up to 10% cashback
Place your reservation and earn cashback in your digital wallet to save on your next bookings while being able to edit your reservation at any time.
Compare the best prices from over 160 countries
Compare prices from over 200 car rental companies across more than 7,000 cities and 20,000 service points.
Convenient and easy car hire
In addition to the speed and practicality of renting on Rentcars, you can alsocount on 7-days-a-week support from a specialized service team ready to help you whenever you need.
Quick questions and answers about car hire
How to compare car hire prices on Rentcars?To compare the best car hire prices, all you have to do is select your pick-up location (city or airport), as well as the pick-up and drop-off date and time. It is also possible to rent one-way, just select “Return car to different location”. After you hit “Search”, Rentcars will list the best car hire offers, which you can filter by your favourite hire company, desired car category, price range and more.
What are the minimum car hire requirements?There are a few different rules for hiring cars that depend on the location where you hire. In the United Kingdom, you must be at least 25 years old, have a valid driver's license for at least 02 years, valid passport, credit card of its own titularity (or debit card for selected rental companies). If you are traveling to another country visit the section with information on the International Driving Permit (IDP), which may be required.
How does a car hire deposit work?The car hire deposit, also referred to as pre-authorization, is a sum of money held against your credit limit for the car hire company’s own safety. This isn’t charged as a normal purchase, but only held for the duration of your reservation. This is done when you pick-up the car, but you don’t have to worry: the full amount is returned directly to your balance after you drop-off the car in the same condition as you picked it up.
Why should I hire a car with Rentcars?Whether you’re travelling with friends and family or need an easy solution for business appointments, hiring a car can save you time, money, and allows for a flexibility you can’t find elsewhere. Rentcars specialises in car hire, offering more than 200 car hire companies for you to choose from in more than 160 countries.