Rental cars in the United States and north america's most popular destinations
Rental cars in the most popular overseas destinations
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport (ATL), Georgia, United States
- Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD), Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), California, United States
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW), Texas, United States
- New York City John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), New York, United States
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), Florida, United States
- Miami International Airport (MIA), Florida, United States
- Las Vegas Airport (LAS), Nevada, United States
- Fort Myers Airport (RSW), Florida, United States
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport (FLL), Florida, United States
- Tampa Airport (TPA), Florida, United States
- San Francisco Airport (SFO), California, United States
- Denver Airport (DEN), Colorado, United States
- Boston Logan Airport (BOS), Massachusetts, United States
- Palm Beach Airport (PBI), Florida, United States
- Lisbon Airport (LIS), Portugal
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR), United Kingdom
- Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO), Italy
- Porto Airport (OPO), Portugal
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), Italy
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), France
- Madrid Barajas Airport (MAD), Spain
- Florence Airport (FLR), Italy
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), Spain
- Munich Airport (MUC), Germany
- São Paulo Guarulhos Airport (GRU), São Paulo, Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Galeão Airport (GIG), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- São Paulo Congonhas Airport (CGH), São Paulo, Brazil
- Santiago Airport (SCL), Chile
- Puerto Montt Airport (PMC), Chile
- José María Córdova International Airport
- Lima Airport (LIM), Peru
- El Dorado Airport
- Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport (EZE), Argentina
- Montevideo Airport (MVD), Uruguay
- Cancún Airport (CUN), Mexico
- Guadalajara Airport (GDL), Mexico
- Tocumen Airport
- Mexico City Airport (MEX), Mexico
- San José del Cabo Airport (SJD), Mexico
- Ottawa Airport (YOW), Ontario, Canada
- Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL), Quebec, Canada
- Calgary Airport (YYC), Alberta, Canada
- Vancouver Airport (YVR), British Columbia, Canada
- Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ), Ontario, Canada
Advantages of renting with Rentcars
Best price: up to 30%OFF
Get access to the best deals from global car rental companies, discounts of 30% and even more exclusive offers all year long.
Bookings with up to 10% cashback
Place your reservation and earn cashback in your digital wallet to save on your next bookings while being able to edit your reservation at any time.
Compare the best prices from over 160 countries
Compare prices from over 200 car rental companies across more than 7,000 cities and 20,000 service points.
Convenient and easy car rental
In addition to the speed and practicality of renting on Rentcars, you can alsocount on 7-days-a-week support from a specialized service team ready to help you whenever you need.
Quick questions and answers about car rental
How to compare car rental prices on Rentcars?To compare the best car rental prices, all you have to do is select your pick-up location (city or airport, you choose), as well as the pick-up and drop-off date and time. It is also possible to rent one-way, just select “Return car to different location”. After you hit “Search”, Rentcars will list the best car rental offers, which you can filter by your favorite rental company, desired car category, price range and more.
Is it worth renting with Rentcars?Yes! Because you compare prices from over 200 car rental companies worldwide in one place and pay in your local currency! Throughout the year, you can take advantage of exclusive promotions. Plus, we have the best ratings on Trustpilot. Without a doubt, Rentcars is the easiest way to rent a car!
What are the minimum car rental requirements?There are a few different rules for renting cars that depend on the location where you rent. In the United States or Canada, you must be at least 25 years old, have a valid driver's license for at least 02 years, valid passport, credit card of its own titularity (or debit card for selected rental companies). If you are traveling to another country visit the section with information on the International Driving Permit (IDP), which may be required.
How does a car rental deposit work?The car rental deposit, also referred to as pre-authorization, is a sum of money held against your credit limit for the rental company’s own safety. This isn’t charged as a normal purchase, but only held for the duration of your reservation. This is done when you pick-up your rental car, but you don’t have to worry: the full amount is returned directly to your balance after you drop-off the car in the same condition as you picked it up.
Why should I rent a car with Rentcars?Whether you’re travelling with friends and family or need an easy solution for business appointments, renting a car can save you time, money, and allows for a flexibility you can’t find elsewhere. Rentcars specializes in car rental, offering more than 200 car rental companies for you to choose from in more than 160 countries.